www.ulicaprosta.net

Forum przy Ulicy Prostej
Teraz jest Cz mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1

Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: So cze 21, 2014 4:16 pm 

Jeden z przykładów, że pomimo całej otoczki FN, KRK przerzuca się na "uwielbienie" królowej niebios - znanej jako Maria i coraz większego bluźnierstwa prawdziwego żywego Boga.

O Mother of Perpetual Help, thou art the dispenser of all the goods which God grants to us miserable sinners, and for this reason, he has made thee so powerful, so rich, and so bountiful, that thou mayest help us in our misery. Thou art the advocate of the most wretched and abandoned sinners who have recourse to thee. Come, then, to my aid, dearest Mother, for I recommend myself to thee. In thy hands I place my eternal salvation and to thee do I entrust my soul. Count me among thy most devoted servants; take me under thy protection, and it is enough for me. For, if thou protect me, dear Mother, I fear nothing; not from my sins, because thou wilt obtain for me the pardon of them; nor from the devils, because thou art more powerful than all hell together; nor even from Jesus, my Judge himself, because, by one prayer from thee, he will be appeased. But one thing I fear; that, in the hour of temptation, I may neglect to call on thee, and thus perish miserably. Obtain for me, then, the pardon of my sins, love for Jesus, final perseverance, and the grace always to have recourse to thee, O Mother of Perpetual Help. Amen.

http://liturgicalcenter.org/?a=liturg&s ... ink_id=610

Odpowiedz z cytatem  
Dział zablokowany Ten wątek jest zablokowany. Nie możesz w nim pisać ani edytować postów.  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa: UTC + 1